Become a certified Sexual Assault Prevention Ally!
Learn how to recognize early warnings and safely intervene to prevent assault in your community.
2-hour Training Covers:
- Myths vs. realities + state and federal laws about sexual violence
- Early warning signs and red flags
- What you can do to prevent SV as a peer, parent, or bystander
- What you can say to eliminate rape culture and challenge so called “locker room talk”
- How to spread awareness and empower others in your community to speak up and intervene
- How to help survivors
Participants will also receive a downloadable digital copy of the training materials, to share with family, friends, coworkers and community.
Advocate on site:
Thanks to our partners at the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago for providing an advocate and resource table for participants of this training.